Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- we are using Facebook Pixel Code to track you on site behaviour and show you related ads. if you don't want to see our ads on Facebook, please contact us at : Support@safepetstrap.com
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site; you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- We are using another platforms Like Mailchimp,to send you marketing emails about our offers / new products / back in stock and promotional emails.
- About how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES In same cases, we might buy products from 3rd party providers : in this cases we may send them our customers PID in order to deliver the product, by using our website you accept that you PID might be shared safetly and securly with our providers
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.